- "The Islamic Community in Portugal: Knowing to Integrate", POEFDS (2005-2007)
- This study established the social representations of Islam close to the Islamic community and SME managers and to promote the integration of Muslims in the world of work in Portugal.
- The study was conducted with 481 SME managers, from trade and services, manufacturing, tourism and construction in the areas of Greater Lisbon, Oporto and the Algarve.
- “Model of Evaluation for the EFA Courses”, Gabinae, Lda (2003 – 2004)
- The study permitted to draw the evaluation referential, including the necessary data collection tools, the monitoring of the implementation in the field, data treating and final report.
- Was conceived the "Guide of the Evaluation Processes", specifically for the Meters EFA Courses Mediators in order to standardize the evaluation procedures in all EFA courses developed by Gabinae.