PEER – Dare to be wise!
PEER – Dare to be wise! is a Grundtvig multilateral project which aims to provide facilitation of informal and non-formal peer learning in online communities supported by customized Web2.0 tools for adults aged 50+.
October - 2011 / September - 2013
- Operators of 50plus platforms
- Organisations who want to augment their existing website by introducing user-friendly, Web2.0 tools in the domain of an ageing society, such as 3rd Age Universities, senior associations, care givers of older people and other organisations in this field.
Products and Outcomes
- Guidelines for target groups: Pedagogical and technical aspects of setting up targeted online peer learning tools; available in the 23 EU languages, reviewed by platform operators and experts.
- PEER Web2.0 tools in five languages (zip package) for adaption to own platform, supported by the guidelines documentation,
- Handbook of quality assurance for the implementation of Web2.0 tools
- Zentrum fuer Soziale Innovation (Austria)
- AidLearn, Consultoria em Recursos Humanos, Lda (Portugal)
- Ulm University, Centre for General Scientific Continuing Education (Germany)
- Dutch Institute for Healthcare Improvement (Netherlands)
- University of Strathclyde, Centre for Lifelong Learning (United Kingdom)
- University of Science and Technology, Centre of e-learning (Poland)