Industries 4.0, the dawn of a new era?
Venue: PIC - Portugal Industries® Center | Santo Antão | Batalha
Date: October 26th 2016
Marks the end of the InnoWork Project "Towards a more innovative Workplace ", which aims to create a more favourable environment for innovation in micro, small and medium-sized EU companies.
Former Minister Mira Amaral integrates the panel of guests, accompanied by the CEO of D. Dinis Business School, Vitor Ferreira, and the Director of Marketing and Innovation inCentea, Paulo Martins.
- 15h45 - 16h00 | Welcome
- 16h00 - 16h15 | Opening session
- Raul Castro – President of the Leiria Town Council
- Maria Helena Antunes – Managing Partner of AidLearn, HR Consulting, Ltd
- 16h20 - 17h15 | Panel I
- Luís Mira Amaral, Director of the Portuguese Society of Innovation
- Vitor Hugo Ferreira, Executive Director of D. Dinis Business School and Professor at IPLeiria
- Paulo Martins, Director of Incentea Marketing and Innovation
- Moderator: Célia Marques, Celia Marques, Director of Leiria Económica
- 17h15 – 17h45 | Coffee break
- 17h45 – 18h45 | Panel II - Debate
- 18h45 – 19h00 | Closing
- Fernando Sousa, President of the Portuguese Association on Creativity and Innovation (APGICO)