CREATive Urban Sharing in Europe
The CREATUSE is funded under ERASMUS+ program and is about the learning to be creative in Urban areas thanks to the improvement of the level of key competences and skills of citizens.
September - 2015 / August - 2017
The beneficiary is anyone living in an urban area and that want to find creative and alternative ways to fell more active, connected with the neighbours and also find a local job coming from a stimulated entrepreneurship e.g. social enterprises
Products and Outcomes
The project aims to:
- Research and in-depth analyse from across EU successful GOOD PRACTICE examples about creativity and sharing in Urban areas
- Promote the development, testing and implementation of INNOVATIVE PRACTICES/METHODOLOGIES in: Creative Problem Solving Methodology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Open space Technology, World Cafè method, other resources and tools to promote, activate and driving a Shareable city etc.
- Transfer the knowledge about the METHODOLOGIES through an interactive GUIDE integrated with videos in order to promote the active citizenship, creativity and exploit the results to urban and local areas
- Stimulate ENTREPRENEURSHIP and mainly social entrepreneurship thanks to the methodologies acquired and to a deep knowledge of own local area’s needs
- Youth Europe Service (Italy)